Allied Digital Services Ltd - Subsidiaries and JV

Subsidiaries and Joint Ventures

Subsidiaries

  • Digicomp Complete Solutions Ltd.

    Digicomp Complete Solutions Ltd.

    In business since 1993, Digicomp, incorporated as a private limited company in 2001, is headquartered in Bangalore – India. Digicomp has over 35 offices across India and a team of over 500 experienced professionals on board. The team is specialized and focuses on their core strengths to provide Digicomp clients with a varied blend of products and services that maximize their business and brand value. Digicomp provides an end-to-end hardware services, Asset Recovery, Software Services and Reverse Logistics services through its single window solutions to meet the technical needs of the client’s allowing them to focus on their core competence.

    Visit Website

  • Joint Ventures

  • e-Cop

    e-Cop

    Allied Digital and Singapore based e-Cop join hands to provide Managed Security Services to enterprises in 20 countries. Allied Digital will hold a majority stake of 80% while e-Cop will hold remaining 20% in the Joint Venture. Allied e-Cop Pvt Ltd. enjoys exclusivity in over 20 countries. Allied e-Cop is one of the largest threat intelligence networks in the world today with 7 Security Operating Centers (SOCs) across the globe. The multi- regional threat intelligence network will provide threat notifications and associate advisory services based on data collection from SOCs located in USA, Indian, Singapore, Malaysia, China, Hongkong and Thailand.

    e-Cop is the trusted partner for managed risk and information security services to enterprises and governments. It offers a comprehensive suite of services to identify and deal effectively with threats and risks related to information security management. These services include Managed Security Services, Technology Consulting Services and Professional Security Services.

    Widely hailed as an innovative and leading information security industry bluechip , e-Cop operates and maintains several Security Operations Centres (SOC) around the world. All of which are ISO/IEC 27001 certified and powered by its highly advanced, award-winning security event correlation technology developed internally by its R&D team.

    e-Cop’s sedulous commitment to deliver a multi-pronged integrated suite of Professional Security Services and Technology Consultancy Services has earned itself numerous accolades as the industry’s leader. Our clients tell us that they value the vision, leadership and customised services and solutions that we bring to our projects. Entrusting their information security management needs in the hands of e-Cop allows them to focus on what they do best and respond to the market faster.

    Visit Website

  • Digicomp Electronics Testing Services (DETS) Pte. Ltd.

    Digicomp Electronics Testing Services (DETS) Pte. Ltd., Singapore

    DETS is a joint venture between Digicomp Complete Solutions Limited and TES-AMM (Singapore) Pte Ltd (www.tes-amm.com).

    Digicomp Complete Solutions Limited is headquartered in Bangalore with 21 offices within India and more than 400 experienced professionals. Digicomp is competent in providing highly specialized end-to-end hardware and software solutions.

    TES-AMM (Singapore) Pte Ltd is headquartered in Singapore with 24 offices spanning Asia, Oceania, E.M.E.A and Americas regions and more than 750 experienced professionals. TES-AMM is competent in providing complete electronic equipment, epoxy resin, lithium ion battery recycling and precious metal recovery solutions. The formation of DETS is strategic to both JV partners.

    DETS is headquartered in Singapore and immediately inherits the core competencies and global service network established by its founders. DETS is able to competitively extend its multi-faceted services to all the OEMs, ODMs, System Integrators and EMS companies etc in the entire Information and Communication Technology (ICT) industry. DETS is a new industry benchmark where the most valued service and process attributes of both JV partners consolidate at a common platform, providing extremely cost effective single point of solutions for customers to encash.

Get in touch

Call Us

+91-22- 6681 66 81

Email Us

Copyright 2018 © All Rights Reserved