Enterprise Mobility Management
Mobile Automated Remote Management (ARM) for Enterprise Mobility – Simple answer to the Complex world of 'Enterprise Mobile Service Management.'
'mobileARM' is the enterprise mobility service management (EMSM) solution by Allied Digital. It is the suite of plug-and play software modules for Enterprise Mobility Service Management, used by mobile IT pros and novices alike to proactively optimize and control their diverse mobile environments according to best-practice IT Service Management (ITSM) principles.
What We Offer:
The MobileARM Service Management Modules include:
- Asset, Expense & Compliance Management - To unlock critical asset inventory, utilization, lifecycle and compliance information and quantify ROI by mobile platform
- Incident Management - To proactively warn you of pending issues before users call and reduce mobile incident MTTR by up to 80%
- Performance Management - To identify, isolate and resolve chronic issues across all platform communication links
- User Self-Service - To enable end users to prevent and resolve their own mobile experience issues without having to call IT
- Security Management - To centrally enable mobile users to securely self-provision mobile services and deploy enterprise applications while continuously enforcing security and protection of enterprise data
Whether you manage, monitor or support 60 to 60,000 mobile devices provisioned to the BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES), Client Access Server (CAS) with Exchange ActiveSync or Good mobility platforms, 'mobileARM' has management modules to address your highest priority needs now and an integrated software suite to address the challenges to come.
Benefits can begin immediately and accelerate over the following days and weeks, including:
- Quick recovery of low-use or no-use devices to save wireless costs.
- 70-80% Faster Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
- 70-80% Fewer Service Desk to IT Escalations.
- 30-50% Fewer Mobile User to Service Desk Calls.
- Knowing what's happening before the CIO or other VIPs call.
Allied Digital's Enterprise Mobility Service Management solutions are delivered via a single unified management console that combines the hardened 'mobileARM' scalable and secure systems management platform. Our management suite of ITIL-based software modules are available on the Cloud and our superior Mobile Service Management consulting services are able to solve your most pressing mobility challenges, quickly and effectively.