Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
Allied Digital has decades of experience in providing Remote Desktop Management services to leading enterprises across the globe. Our rich experience and expertise has enabled us to bring to our clients the next generation desktop management solution – Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI).
Our Virtual Desktop is an end-to-end desktop management solution that reduces the barriers of acceptance - cost, complexity and coverage - traditionally associated with VDI technology. It allows access to a personal PC desktop from anywhere anytime, using any device, even using a Remote Desktop Environment from Virtual Bridges. We create centralized Virtual Desktop interfaces to facilitate connections and access from anywhere, while still retaining the highest levels of end-point security.
What We Offer
- Proven implementation framework to create a centrally-managed virtual desktop environment
- Best-in-class storage technology-related offerings from our Storage Center of Excellence
- Flexible deployment models, based on the client's cost and data privacy requirements
Our VDI solution contribute significantly to minimize OPEX, CAPEX and overall TCO and provide the following advantages:
- Reduce desktop management costs with the simplification and standardization of server hardware and client access devices
- Seamless deployment of patches and modifications to the virtual desktop from within the data center, mandating intervention for user acceptance and success
- Improved user satisfaction and productivity
- Better, easier and convenient management of desktop infrastructure