Allied Digital Disposal service help you in removing existing equipment from your environment. Equipment can be moved from one site to another, from your site to the Allied Digital configuration center in Rancho Cucamonga, CA or from the Client's site to a 3rd party location.
Equipment can be wiped at your site and then disposed of can be picked up and wiped at an Allied Digital or partner facility. The equipment can be recycled and proper certificate of destruction can be supplied to the clients along with any asset tracking required by them.
What We Offer
Asset Removal and Asset Data Updates Hard Drive Wiping Equipment Cleaning, Packaging and Shipping Resell, Donate, Auction or Scrap Equipment Testing and Data Recovery Equipment Salvage
- Asset Removal and Asset Data Updates
- Hard Drive Wiping
- Equipment Cleaning, Packaging and Shipping
- Resell, Donate, Auction or Scrap
- Equipment Testing and Data Recovery
- Equipment Salvage
- Secure and confidential hard drive data wiping ensures clients their data is safe and will be removed properly and permanently.
- Accurate and customized asset reports show clients exactly what is being disposed of and where it went.
- Allied Digital's disposal processes assures clients their devices will be disposed of properly and within EPA certified waste guidelines. This ensures EPA compliancy.
- Clients can receive certificates of destruction for all assets destroyed. Three pass Department of Defence (DOD) wipes can be performed to ensure all data will be un-recoverable.
- Redeployment Services helps Clients realize savings by consolidating, reconditioning and distributing assets that they already own.