In today's rapidly changing business environment, your IT assets, like your business, are constantly on the move. Our extensive network of certified technicians allows us to provide complete services for Installations, Moves, Adds and Changes throughout the globe.
What We Offer
We provide a complete range of IMAC and Disposal agreements customized to meet your specific needs. Our technicians carry certifications for most major manufacturers including IBM/Lenovo, HP, Dell, Cisco, Fujitsu, Panasonic, Lexmark etc. We also offer IT asset Disposal services in a manner consistent with all Federal guidelines. Our IMAC offerings include:
- Install: We install a wide-ranging variety of computer systems and peripherals in an enterprise environment.
- Move: We perform partial/complete system moves and data migration to ensure business continuity for a variety of clients.
- Add: We monitor "system adds" to ensure that the original configuration of any computer and any adjustments including RAM increases, operating system upgrades are tracked.
- Change: System changes including image re-deployment and core application re-installation is monitored to ensure that best practices include company standardization.
- Reduced implementation time and cost
- Minimized disruption to end users during installation process
- Assurance that system upgrades are performed in the correct way
- Assurance that all unpredicted installation incidents are solved by HP and our qualified partners
- Enhanced return on investment (ROI) with shortened time to productivity
- Enhanced supportability of IT solutions
- Streamlined knowledge transfer to technical teams and end users
- The peace of mind that comes with installation and configuration by highly skilled services professionals