IT Asset Lifecycle Services - Maintenance
From installation to product retirement, warranty upgrades to self-maintenance, proactive care to 24×7 problem resolution, you can rely on Allied Digital services and our authorized service partners for all hardware support needs. The breadth, depth and quality of our hardware services portfolio surpasses in the computer industry. We have years of experience in servicing computer systems, networks, storage devices and peripherals.
What We Offer of IT Asset Lifecycle Services - Maintenance
Our services deliver comprehensive support for enterprises of all sizes and environments of all types: desktops, client/server, data center, print, mobile and global. We offer a wide range of purchase options, including convenient extended warranty hardware support packages.
- Field logistics including spares and parts management
- Warranty and non-warranty break fix
- Vendor certified technicians
- Dispatched helpdesk services
- 24x7 onsite, same day or next business day coverage
- Preventive Maintenance
- Depot Repair
- Managed service programs with SLA's
Business Value of Maintenance
- 'Increases Employee Productivity Downtime' equals lost employee productivity and when you can't provide the level of dealership service you normally provide to your customers, it might even mean unhappy customers and lost revenue as well.
- Prompt, Courteous Service is provided by our highly trained Help Desk and Field Services associates and support staff.
- Provides "One-Stop-Shopping" Hardware Maintenance and Support Services provides your dealership with a single-source solution with the level of service your business demands. The need for sourcing and enlisting the aid of multiple vendors to resolve your IT hardware issues is eliminated, so you can keep your focus on doing what you do best–selling equipment, parts and service.