Allied Digital, a global IT managed services and Master System Integrator, has a great opportunity for a motivated sales professional with a strong consultative sales background. If you are passionate and driven to succeed, come join and add value to our organization.
Applicant will be responsible for selling services to the key executives and staff at target companies and/or territories. These sales efforts will be primarily focused on Cloud / NOC & SOC / FMS & AMC (Managed Services). This position will be responsible for a pursuit of new clients within the geographic territory and/or existing account lists as defined by management. Applicant will have specific and defined monthly and annual required sales numbers. Additional contributions include maintaining quality customer happiness, support of the business unit and effective collaboration within the entire organization to achieve organizational goals.
- Pursue new customer relationships and expand existing account relationships to achieve specific revenue growth. Work with marketing, inside sales teams, conduct cold calling campaigns and build professional networks in create new sales opportunities.
- Develop and maintain high quality relationships with customers, potential customers, partners, and co-workers.
- Gather prospect requirements and participate in technical solution design. Assist in solving customer needs and issues.
- Create and articulate well-structured solutions and proposals designed to solve unique customer needs and problems.
- Develop professional presentations, correspondence, and responses to articulate our solutions to their problems.
- Attend trade shows, partner training and follow- up on direct marketing activities.
- Remain current on industry trends, along with new products and services. This may require extensive learning of new products and or services on a quarterly or less basis.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher)
- 6+ years professional work experience in successfully selling IT Infrastructure services or Cloud Services from Microsoft, Amazon or Google to enterprise and mid-market clients
- 8+ years of highly successful sales and/or customer support experience
- Travel as required by business need
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Outlook and Word
- Curiosity and excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in technology
- Self-directed and self-motivated
- Energetic, with a competitive spirit and a results-driven, goal-oriented attitude
- Good time management skills and the ability to work well under pressure
- Integrity and ethical behaviour is a must
- Adaptable to rapidly changing environment
- Team player
Compensation: As per Industry Standards.
Benefits: Health Insurance & Life Insurance.
Please share your profile on email@example.com with the subject line “Applying for IT Sales Position”
Kindly percolate to your colleagues and references as well.