Security Assessment Services
Allied Digital's Security Assessment Services use a combination of standard and internally developed methodologies to provide best in class visibility into our client organization’s risk profile.
What We Offer
- Security Risk Assessment: Risk assessments provide an objective analysis of the effectiveness of the current security controls that protect an organization's assets. Our approach incorporates many tasks to ensure a complete review of your security controls, including: physical security reviews, policy and procedure review, organizational structure assessment, key personnel interviews, architectural review, configuration review, vulnerability scanning, penetration testing and social engineering.
- Security Gap Assessment: Our security gap assessment is the comparison between what exists within a corporation and what is required. Typically, gap assessments are associated with specific criteria, e.g., HIPAA Gap Assessment, or ISO 27001 Gap Assessment. These assessments compare the existence of security policies, procedures and mechanisms, against the required security policies, procedures, mechanisms and activities dictated in the HIPAA regulation or in the ISO 27001 guidelines. Allied Digital can perform security gap assessments against any or all-applicable regulations including, HIPAA, GLBA, FERPA, PCI, State Privacy Regulations, Sarbanes-Oxley, FISMA and many others.
- Security Policy & Procedures Review: Security policies are the basis for a sound security implementation. Based on our experience with security regulations, industry practices and developing and reviewing security procedures for many organizations, Allied Digital has developed a process for reviewing security policies and procedures. This process will include interviews with key personnel and reviews of existing policies and procedures to catalog their existence, determine their clarity and organization, ensure they are approved and distributed and ensure they cover all necessary elements and contain effective controls.
- Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing: Determine impending risks and secure your network proactively through our Managed Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing Services. We work as your information security partners and help ensure remediation through verification scans. Our range of Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Test Services covers:
- Web Application Penetration Testing
- External Vulnerability Assessment
- Internal Vulnerability Assessment
- Web Application Load Test
- Firewall Security Review
- PCI ASV Scans in association with our partners
Allied Digital’s strong Industry partnership with PCI ASVs and consulting firms also allows us to deliver efficient and practical results as we play the role of internal consultants.
* Complete and accurate data gathering
* Effective data gathering process