Information Security Surveillance Service (IS3)
Information Security Surveillance Service (IS3) is a managed security monitoring service that combines expert real-time monitoring of multiple, dissimilar security control resources, accurate event detection, dynamic correlation and profiling of security events, comprehensive reporting and incident handling and response to prevent or mitigate unauthorized access or intrusions into your network environment. Our expertise helps you to overcome following challenges:
- Explosive growth in log data: Enormous amount of vulnerabilities and alert information to process and manage
- Increased IT complexity: Security products that are put in place today quickly become obsolete if not managed. The constant revelation of new system vulnerabilities and the increasing release of zero-day exploits
- Diminishing Mean Time to Respond: The shrinkage of time between the discovery of vulnerability and the exploitation of the same is steadily decreasing, which adds to the problem of timely management of the organization’s security posture
- Changing compliance landscape: A confusing regulatory landscape requires experts focused on understanding the variety of requirements
What We Offer of Information Security Surveillance Service (IS3)
With Allied Digital’s ISSS your organization will be assured of a higher security posture, better compliance for Sarbanes & Oxley (SOX), Payment Card Industry - Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and various other compliance requirements in a cost effective manner.
- Pre-deployment Rapid Perimeter Scanning (RPS)
- Defensive countermeasures against hackers
- Monthly client reports: Impact Analysis, Activity Reports, Compliance Reports
- Ad-hoc incident report (via email) with incident notification via email
- Instant access to your network security status via a remote viewer
- Threat Notification and Alert Service
- Monthly e-Security Bulletins
- Optional includes web-integrity module (anti-web-defacement)
Allied Digital’s joint venture with e-Cop brings with it more than 10 years of niche Managed Security Services experience and a network of 7 Security Operations Center worldwide. Our end-to-end Security Services make us your ideal Security Partner.
Business Value of Managed security services
We Manage, Monitor and Respond to Information Security needs of your organization on a real-time basis. Some of our Key Features and Benefits are:
- Overall Security Posture - Enhances visibility into security issues and provides a comprehensive for monitoring, managing and responding to threats.
- Business Continuity - Protects mission critical information assets and business operations from downtime due to security intrusions
- Client Confidence - Safeguards your business reputation and integrity through constant vigilance and the application of leading security management practices and technologies
- Vendor and Technology Neutral - Maximizes the value of your security investment by complementing and enhancing your existing security systems
- Compliance - Provides ready access to security data required to meet government regulations and international industry standards.
- Minimal Investment - Delivers leading-edge information technologies with neither high up-front investments nor additional costs for technology upgrades.