Service Desk Management (SDM)
Allied Digital’s Service Desk Management (SDM) offering, powered by our comprehensive Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) framework, was specifically designed to help our clients solve Enterprise IT problems faster so that user productivity remains uncompromised.
Our Service Desk Management experts handle over a million support requests from our clients on an annual basis. These support requests are managed and facilitated from our Global Service Desk based in the USA and fielded by agents located across the globe.
We are the single point of contact (SPOC) for end-users and provide end-to-end ownership of the calls from initiation to resolution. We proactively keep end users up to date with all relevant service events, actions and changes that are expected to affect them. Our global presence, large pool of ITIL certified staff, robust infrastructure and mature processes help us to focus and seamlessly achieve ‘First Call Resolution’ with the goal of keeping our client’s end users productive.
What We offer
Our SDM offerings can automate existing client service desks, implement new service desk capabilities, consolidate IT service desks, as well as provide web-enabled support. The list of Incident Handling Activities managed by our SDM includes:
Our globally integrated infrastructure is equipped with state-of-the-art automated service desk tools as well as a high bandwidth telecommunications network capable of carrying both voice and data all of which are cohesively incorporated and powered by our mature, cloud enabled Integrated Service Delivery Framework.
- 24 X 7, after hours, overflow with dedicated and shared team
- Robust technical expertise, level 1, 2, and 3
- All devices supported from laptops, smartphones to network, security and data center operations
- Multi-channel support- phone/email/web
Integrated Knowledge database
- Remediation techniques and configuration standards
- Standard operating procedure (SOP)
- High First Call Resolution (FCR) performance
- Automatic ticketing on alerts
- Provision for analytics and cor-relation
- Comprehensive SLA Manager
- Enhance end-user experience
- Customer subject matter expertise
- Dispatch services, Third party vendors support
- Client Advocate – monitors and drives timely resolutions
- Gain real-time insight into enterprise support demand and corresponding resolution activity
- WEB portal for on-demand reporting
- Customer reporting and common data formats supported easy manipulation