Allied Digital Integrated Tool-as-a-Service (ADiTaaS)
Allied Digital Integrated Tool-as-a-Service (ADiTaaS) is our innovative in-house developed tools platform and is compliant with IT Service Management (ITSM) and IT Systems Assurance (ITSA) based on Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) best practices.
ADiTaaS is built on our proprietary Integrated Service Delivery Framework (ISDF) multi-tier Java technology stack with the key objectives of bringing standardized processes, comprehensive asset control, strong adaptive and integration friendly architecture, rapidly configurable and customizable layouts and workflows in a single “IT Service-in-a-Box” that will considerably reduce your organizations IT management costs.
The ADiTaaS software’s bi-directional web service based as well as batch based integration capability enables information exchange with other enterprise ticketing or applications as well as easy data load of master table information respectively.ADiTaaS is available in various cloud as well as on-premises models and can be configured and customized to your organization’s needs.
- Integrated Knowledge Base.
- Multi-channel Support i.e. Phone / Email / Web.
- All devices supported i.e. Laptops, Smartphones, Network, Security and Data Center Operations.
- Robust Technical Expertise (Levels 1 / 2 / 3).
- 24X7 hours support with dedicated and shared team structure.
- Automated ticketing on alerts.
- Provision for Analytics and Correlation.
- Comprehensive SLA Manager.
- Enhanced end-user experience.
- Smarter Technology.
- Remediation Techniques and Configuration Standards.
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- High First Call Resolution (FCR) performance.
- Single Ownership.
- Client – Subject matter experts.
- Dispatch Services & 3rd Party Vendors Support.
- Client – Advocates, monitors and drives timely resolution.
- Dynamic Reporting.