- Value Addition
Cyber security solutions and services
Managed Security Service
Dark Web Analysis
Breach Attack Simulation
Social Media and Brand Protection
Red/Blue Team Simulation
Advanced Incident Response
Cyber Forensics Analysis
Proactive Vulnerability Management
Intelligent Automation: Streamline and automate repetitive and time-consuming patching tasks, from scanning to deployment.
Efficient Workflow: Handle routine patching tasks such as scanning for missing patches, prioritization, scheduling, and centralizing patch downloads.
Real-Time Vulnerability Scanning: Stay up-to-date with real-time and continuous scans for the latest patches, tailored to your network and device requirements.
Automated Deployment: Automatically deploy selected and verified patches to endpoints, ensuring faster and more consistent updates.
Pre-tested and verified patches: Test patches on customized groups before deploying them across the network to ensure compatibility and minimize disruptions.
Cross-Platform Support: Comprehensive patching support for Windows, MAC, and Linux operating systems, along with a repository of commonly used third-party applications.
Compliance Assurance: Maintain patch compliance with industry benchmarks and security standards. Easily identify and address non-compliant devices.
Comprehensive Reporting: Generate auto-generated reports on patch statistics, job status, critical patches, and more.
Managed Security Service
Cyber Threat Management
Threat Hunting and Management
- With access to research capabilities, know-how and threat intelligence repositories, our team can accurately identify external threats, prevent attacks, and ensure resilience.
- Continuously monitor Open, Deep and Dark web sites, as well as closed forums, social networks and messaging platforms and harvest data based on the organization’s predefined threat hunting requirements.
Use Deception Techniques to Protect
- Use deceiving traps and lures designed to attract an attacker into engaging and getting away from production assets.
- Project decoy throughout the network along with endpoint credentials, mapped shares, deception data or applications that will breadcrumb the attacker back to an engagement server that will alert on the presence of an attacker.
- By laying a maze of decoys, lures, and mis-directions security teams can accurately and efficiently detect early reconnaissance, lateral movement, and credential theft, improving detection time and reducing attacker dwell time.
Security Incident Response and Forensics
- Onsite Incident Response (Rapid Response Team).
- Remote Incident Support.
- Onsite/Remote Digital Forensics.
- Long term staffing contracts.
Summary of Service and Deliverables
- Incident Handling based on Industry Best CERT processes.
- Incident Preparation & Digital Forensics.
- Reverse Engineering & Malware Analysis.
- Lessons Learned document & Incident Reports.
- Support to Law Enforcement Agencies.
- Security Remediation Support.
- Create/Enhance Incident Handling Processes.
- Creating Incident Scenarios and Response Plan
Please share your details with us and we will reach out to you.
Was this article helpful?